Costs of Attending
Here is an overview of what a student may expect to pay for their education each quarter at Cal State San Bernardino. Financial aid is available to qualifying students.
- First-Time Freshman & Undergraduate California Resident
- WICHE/WUE-Western Undergraduate Exchange
- Housing & Meal Plan Options
- Books, Supplies, & Materials
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Options
*The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Tuition fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial tuition fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed tuition fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.